We are looking for some fit guys to join our operations team that co-ordinate the loading, delivery and installation of our Marquees and Event products all around the Sydney Metro Region.
That’s where you come in! Get paid to keep fit, work in a fast paced, exciting environment! Enjoy being hands on and physical work, the event hire industry could be the right fit for you!
- Fast Paced and Exciting!
- Various Locations
- Various working hours
We are currently looking for people with the following:
- Experience working in event hire industry ideal but not essential
- Be well presented and hold excellent communication skills
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Be mechanically minded
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Have a current manual drivers licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Setting up marques/stages
- Installation of temporary floor systems
- Rolling in and out tables
- Stacking/un-stacking chairs
- Cleaning items that have been out at events
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience in Labouring and using basic power tools
- Exceptional customer service skills and maintain professional presentation & communication
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be flexible with working hours, some weekends & public holidays
- Be physically fit
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar roles preferably within the event hire industry or events/functions as bump in/out crews.
You must be extremely well presented, hold excellent customer service skills, be physically fit and capable of manual labour. We work with both on site installation and pack down of events as well as warehouse roles, where you will prep and clean items that have been out at events.
Our factory and office is located in Minchinbury where we will begin at the start of each day.
If you don’t like hard work, tight turnaround times and working outside of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm then please DO NOT apply.
If you are still interested, please send me a message and we can discuss wages and any other questions.