Sydneywide Partyhire is a highly reputable Hire & Rental business in the Event Industry looking to open up a new role to run the site in Western Sydney near Blacktown. It’s not a large warehouse team, so the incoming factory hand will have to have a hands on attitude as well as being strategic to manage the warehouse.
- Experience managing a team
- Have a valid forklift license
- Experience with stock control
- Understanding of delivery and collection movements
- Ability to navigate time frames etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Must be able to work full-time hours as well as weekends & public holidays
To be considered for this role it would be beneficial to have:
- Experience of process improvement, implementation of quality control measures and material handling planning processes
- Experience of analysing and re-designing warehouse layouts
- Experiencing of reducing freight costs, warehousing stock holding costs and improving staff productivity
- Track record of taking ownership of projects and delivering to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment, but still maintain a high attention to detail
- Hard working, pro-active in approach and not afraid to roll your sleeves up
If you don’t like hard work, tight turnaround times and working outside of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm then please DO NOT apply.
If you are still interested, please apply by clicking the “apply” button and send through a current and relevant resume showing your previous experience in a similar role.